CLB (Coin Type Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery)
Developed by Maxell, the Coin Type Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery has a high-rate discharge characteristic of up to 2ItA (140mA), made possible by the battery's unique stacked electrode structure. This compact high-power battery is designed for small portable devices that have communication and charging functions.
A unique stacked electrode structure enables power of up to 140mA (CLB2032).
Discharge capability of CLB2032 is approximately 40 times better*
- Compared with Maxell’s CR2032 at 60% available capacity
Excellent cost performance
Superior recharging properties ensure a service life of about 500 charge/discharge cycles under normal usage conditions. The superior cost/performance ratio ensures that lithium-ion batteries are ultimately more economical than primary batteries.
Maxell has concentrated its original technologies, accumulated during the development of crimping and electrode coating technologies, into this highly reliable CLB battery. The stainless steel battery body minimizes battery swelling.
Separator-wrapped positive electrodes help prevent internal shortcircuits. Safety is ensured even when external short-circuits occur.
One small battery for multiple devices
- Nominal capacity is according to the following conditions: Charge: 0.5ItA/4.2V (CCCV)/End current 0.03ItA, Discharge: 0.2ItA/E.V. = 3.0V, Temperature 20 deg. C
- Dimensions and weight are for the battery itself, but may vary depending on terminal specifications and other factors.
- 100% charged
- Data and dimensions are not guaranteed. For further details, please contact us at your nearest Maxell office.
- Contents on this website are subject to change without notice.