CLB (Coin Type Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery)
Developed by Maxell, the coin type lithium-ion rechargeable battery has a high-rate discharge characteristic of up to 2ItA by means of an original stacked electrode structure. This compact high-power rechargeable battery is designed for small portable devices such as IoT devices, wearables and hearables that have communication functions.
A unique stacked electrode structure enables power of up to 140mA (CLB2032).
Discharge capability of CLB2032 is approximately 40 times better*
- Compared with Maxell’s CR2032 at 60% available capacity
Excellent cost performance
Superior recharging properties ensure a service life of about 500 charge/discharge cycles under normal usage conditions. The superior cost/performance ratio ensures that lithium-ion batteries are ultimately more economical than primary batteries.
Maxell has incorporated unique technologies gained during its development of crimping and electrode coating. The stainless steel battery body minimizes swelling.
Separator-wrapped positive electrodes prevent to make internal short-circuit. Safety is ensured even if external short-circuit occurs.
- -Biological information monitoring systems
- -Wearable data devices
- -Medical sensor networks
- -Environment monitoring systems
- -Logistics management systems
- -Rechargeable hearing aids
- -Remote keyless entry systems (RKE)
- -Multifunction watches
- UL 1642 Recognized models (Technician Replaceable): CLB2032, CLB2016, CLB937A, CLB740H
Certification Number: MH12568
- IEC 62133-2 Recognized models: CLB2032, CLB937A, CLB740H
- UN 38.3 (Dangerous goods transportation regulations)
Recognized models: CLB2032, CLB2016, CLB937A, CLB740H
- Nominal capacity is according to the following conditions: Charge: 0.5ItA/4.2V (CCCV)/End current 0.03ItA, Discharge: 0.2ItA/E.V. = 3.0V, Temperature 20 deg. C
- Nominal capacity is according to the following conditions: Charge: 0.5ItA/4.2V (CCCV)/End current 0.03ItA, Discharge: 1mA/E.V. = 3.0V, Temperature 20 deg. C
- Dimensions and weight are for the battery itself, but may vary depending on terminal specifications and other factors.
- 100% charged
- Data and dimensions are not guaranteed. For further details, please contact us at your nearest Maxell office.
- Contents on this website are subject to change without notice.
If misused, this battery may deform, leak (the liquid inside the battery may leak to the outside), generate heat, explode, or ignite.
Since such misuse may cause injury or equipment failure, please be sure to read and observe [Warnings and Cautions].