Terms and Conditions
Maxell, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Maxell") operates its own website, the "Maxell" website (http://biz.maxell.com/ and the following pages at http://biz.maxell.com/...) (hereinafter referred to as "this website"). website, the user implicitly acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions")
- Unless otherwise mentioned, Maxell declares that all content of this website is protected by copyright under the appropriate copyright laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Terms and Conditions or other terms and conditions provided on a particular web page, the user agrees not to use, copy, or download (hereinafter referred to as "to use") this copyrighted content without the prior written permission of Maxell or other copyright holder for any purpose other than for the user's own private and non-commercial use.
If other Maxell web pages contain their own copyright descriptions applicable to the Terms and Conditions, the user may not be granted the right to use and copy content, even for private and non-commercial use.
- When the user uses the content of this website for private and non-commercial use, the user agrees to use said content along with all descriptions of copyrights, patents, trademark rights, and the Terms and Conditions contained in the content of the particular website.
- Maxell does not grant users any license to use copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other Maxell intellectual properties appearing on this website.
- The user's access or use of this website and the results thereof are at the user's own risk. Maxell and the third parties involved in producing and hosting this website shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses arising out of use of or access to this website by users.
Maxell neither claims nor expresses any warranty that the user's use of or access to this website does not violate the rights of any third parties (other than Maxell and Maxell's subsidiaries). Maxell shall not be responsible or held liable for any content contained in this website.
Maxell cannot guarantee or be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of any information obtained from this website, its commercial usefulness, applicability for particular purposes, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
Maxell will not be liable for any damage to the user's computer resulting from access to or use of content in the form of text, image, video or audio data contained on this website, including any damage potentially resulting from computer viruses.
- Maxell reserves the right to modify the content at any time, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website service in whole or in part without notice. Maxell shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website service for any reason.
- Maxell is not obligated to accept, discuss, respond to, etc., any ideas, concepts, suggestions or comments (hereinafter referred to as "such ideas") submitted to this website via e-mail or in any manner over the Internet. Such ideas will be treated as non-proprietary at the time when the user submits them to the Maxell website. Maxell is not obligated to observe confidentiality with, discuss, evaluate or use such ideas. Maxell shall not be held liable in any way for any problems resulting from such ideas. If by chance Maxell uses ideas that are similar to or identical to such ideas, Maxell shall not bear any responsibility to the user, including that of making any compensation to the user.
- When the user accesses or uses this website, he/she is prohibited from doing anything that could encourage conduct that would or might be considered:
- A violation of the privacy or property rights of Maxell or a third party.
- Damaging to the rights of Maxell or a third party.
- An offence against public decency and morals.
- A criminal offense or related to a criminal offense.
- The unauthorized use or registration of other people's e-mail accounts.
- A detriment to the reliability or reputation of Maxell or a third party.
- The uploading of or using of harmful programs such as those containing software viruses.
- A violation of applicable rules, regulations, and laws.
- Other conduct considered to be inappropriate by Maxell.
- Maxell does not control the content of websites linked to this website or the content of third parties' websites linked to this website (hereinafter referred to as "linked websites"). Such linked websites are managed and controlled by the operator of each website. Use these linked websites upon review of the terms and conditions of each website. Under no circumstances shall Maxell be held liable for any content or for any loss or damage as a result of the use of linked websites.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, the interpretation and the range of applications of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Japan.
- Maxell reserves the right to update or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The user hereby agrees to be bound by such updates or revisions. Users are encouraged to visit this page periodically to review the most recent Terms and Conditions.