Air Patch Battery (Under Development)
Thin flexible battery suitable for medical healthcare patch applications
- Drug delivery (insulin, painkillers, etc.)
- Vital data monitoring (blood glucose levels, electrocardiography, body temperature, skin condition, etc.)
* This product is under development. The specifications and appearance are those provided at the time of publication.
* Please note that specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
* For inquiries about this product, please refer to the inquiry page.
Does not contain any harmful or dangerous materials
・The electrolyte is a neutral, water-based solution that is safe, even if it comes into contact with your skin.
・Since the electrolyte is a water solution, there is no danger of ignition or fire.
Lightweight, thin and flexible
・Comfortable even when attached to your body.
High capacity and high energy density
・More than twice that of conventional sheet type batteries using water-based solutions.
Medical and healthcare patches (medical sensing, drug delivery)
IoMT and wearable devices
|Model||Dimensions (mm)||Nominal Capacity (mAh)||Nominal Voltage (V)||Nominal Discharge Current (mA)||Volumetric energy density (Wh/L)|
Maxell’s thin flexible battery is a simple structure formed with thin sheet materials.