Air Sealing & Seam Tape
Air Sealing & Seam Tape is a single-faced adhesive tape of synthetic fabric backing which is coated by synthetic resin pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA). It shows excellent effect for fixing of vapor barrier to create a continuous air barrier and reduces moisture intrusion and accumulation into the wall system. Since the bordering of white synthetic fabric is straight and hand-tearable, the workability is superior.
Thickness: 6.7mil (0.17mm)
By using high performance adhesive, excellent air-tightness is achieved.
The construction time can be reduced due to be rewound smoothly and hand-tearable.
Since there is no release paper, on-site waste can be significantly reduced.
- Joint tape for vapor barrier/retarder
- Comply with the 2021 IECC of air permeance
- This product is a tape for an airtight sheet joint. Do not use it for any other purpose (such as waterproofing or fixing heavy products).
- Do not use this on PVC products (PVC materials) and human bodies (skin).
- This should not be used for electrical insulation.
- Please keep in mind that when the tape is applied and then peeled, this will leave an adhesive residue.
- Warm the tape before using it because at low temperatures, it becomes difficult to stick.
- Remove all dirt, dust, oil, and moisture from the surface before using the tape.
- Firmly press the tape to obtain the maximum adhesive strength.
- Store the tape in a cool location avoiding direct sunlight, any heat source such as heating apparatus, water leakage, and high temperature and humidity.
|Air Permeance||0.00003||cfm/ft2||ASTM E2178-13|
|Adhesion to substrates||SUS||5.4||lbf/in||JIS Z 0237(2009)|
|Ball tack||18||Ball No.||JIS Z 0237(2009)|
|Tensile Strength||34.6||psi||JIS Z 1096(2020)|
|Unwinding Force at low speed||0.9||lbf/in||JIS Z 0237(2009)|
Adhesive Force change by time
∗ Registration of login ID for "Adhesive tapes" is needed in order to download.