Ionized Air Deodorizer MXAP-AEA255
Eliminates bacteria, odor and viruses in a space of up to 33 m² using the powerful oxidizability of ozone!!
Ozone exists in the natural world and purifies our air.
The MXAP-AEA255 ozone anti-bacterial deodorizer decomposes bacteria, viruses and sources of odors utilizing the powerful oxidizability of ozone.
It has two ozone generating modes that cover a wide range of areas.
It provides a comfortable atmosphere in public areas such as medical and nursing facilities, hotels, offices, hospital examination rooms, etc.
What is ozone?
The molecular formula of ozone is O3, which means it is made of oxygen (O2). Ozone is extremely unstable and reactive. It readily reacts with another substance to return to oxygen. It reacts with germs and odorous substances, eliminating bacteria and odors.
Effects in demonstration tests by third-party organization
- The bacterial elimination effects were confirmed in a closed space of 25 m³ at the Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science.
Test number: KRCES 2019_0230, Test result: Eliminated 99% of bacteria in approximately 4 hours. Tested with MXAP-AE400 Professional Use Ozone Anti-Bacterial Deodorizer (model with an ozonizer using the same mechanism as the MXAP-AEA255)
- The viral elimination effects were confirmed in a closed space of 25 m³ at Japan Food Research Laboratories.
Test number: 19123143001-0201, Test result: Eliminated 99% of viruses in about 4 hours. Tested with MXAP-AE400 Professional Use Ozone Anti-Bacterial Deodorizer (model with an ozonizer using the same mechanism as the MXAP-AEA255)
- The odor eliminating effects were confirmed in a closed space of 22 m³ at Life Science Research Laboratory.
Test number: LSRL-43010-D007, Test result: Reduced the intensity by 3 levels in about 4 hours. Tested with MXAP-AE400 Professional Use Ozone Anti-Bacterial Deodorizer (model with an ozonizer using the same mechanism as the MXAP-AEA255)
- These effects are not demonstrated in actual use conditions. They do not guarantee that the product is effective for all odors, bacteria and viruses.
Operation panel and modes
Automatic stop function
The unit will stop operating when the top cover is removed.
Ozone air volume mode
Generates ozone flow corresponding to two coverage area levels.
The coverage area of this product is approximately 13 to 33 m²*.
Normal mode: 19 to 33 m²*
Low mode: 13 to 22 m²*
Please check the area to be used and set up the product accordingly. Do not use this product for areas other than the coverage area stated above.
*Approximate areas based on internal test results
The values were confirmed under the condition of a ventilation frequency of 0.5 times/hour in a room of a house that complies with the Building Standard Act (0.5 times/hour means half of the air in the room was replaced every hour). The effectiveness of the product varies depending on the environment in which it is used, such as temperature and humidity, and time and area of use.
|External dimensions||125 (width) × 165 (depth) × 195 (height) mm (not including projecting parts)|
|Weight||About 850 g|
|Operation temperature range||0 to 40℃ (when no condensation occurred)|
|Power consumption||Max. 4 W|
|Amount of ozone generated||Max. 5 mg/h|
|Dedicated AC adapter|
|Input||AC100 to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Cable length||About 1.8 m|
- The effectiveness of the product varies depending on the environment in which it is used, such as temperature and humidity, and time and area of use.
- Take care when placing the product in a location where a baby or a small animal is present.
- Do not bring your face to within 30 cm of the ozone outlet.
- Be aware that metals that rust easily and natural rubbers may deteriorate when they are exposed to ozone.
- The information stated herein is accurate as of September 2020.
- The names, logos, and service marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maxell and other companies.
- Photos and illustrations may be different from the actual product.
- Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.