Ionized Air Deodorizer MXAP-AE400
Eliminates bacteria, odor and viruses in a space of up to 50 m² using the powerful oxidizability of ozone!!
Ozone exists in the natural world and purifies our air.
The MXAP-AE400 ozone anti-bacterial deodorizer decomposes bacteria, viruses and sources of odors utilizing the powerful oxidizability of ozone.
It has three ozone generating modes that cover a wide range of areas. In AUTO mode, it uses an odor sensor to detect odors and automatically controls the amount of ozone generated to provide a comfortable atmosphere. It provides a comfortable atmosphere in large public areas such as medical and nursing facilities, hotels, offices, hospital waiting rooms, etc.
What is ozone?
The molecular formula of ozone is O3, which means it is made of oxygen (O2). Ozone is extremely unstable and reactive. It readily reacts with another substance to return to oxygen. It reacts with germs and odorous substances, eliminating bacteria and odors.
Effects in demonstration tests by third-party organization
- The bacterial elimination effects were confirmed in a closed space of 25 m³ at the Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science.
- The viral elimination effects were confirmed in a closed space of 25 m³ at Japan Food Research Laboratories.
- The odor eliminating effects were confirmed in a closed space of 22 m³ at Life Science Research Laboratory.
- These effects are not demonstrated in actual use conditions. They do not guarantee that the product is effective for all odors, bacteria and viruses.
Operation panel and modes
Automatic stop function
The unit will stop operating when the front panel is opened or the unit falls over.
Power failure resume function
Automatically resumes operation after recovered from a power failure.
Automatic dimmer function
Automatically dims the LED on the display.
Cleaning notification function
Enables you to select ozone generation for one of three applicable areas.
Eliminates odors in a short period of time.
Automatically switches between modes according to the odor level of the space.
Child lock function
Disables other buttons.
|Power supply||Dedicated power adapter: AC100 to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz|
|External dimensions||340 (width) × 110 (depth) × 370 (height) mm (not including projecting parts)|
|Weight||Main unit: About 3.8 kg (not including power adapter)|
|Operation temperature range||0 to 40℃ (when no condensation occurred)|
|Amount of ozone generated||Max. 10 mg/h|
|Recommended area range||Mode 1: About 16 m² AUTO mode: 16 to 50 m²|
|Mode 2: About 33 m²|
|Mode 3: About 50 m²|
|Accessories||Dedicated power adapter, user manual|
- The effectiveness of the product varies depending on the environment in which it is used, such as temperature and humidity, and time and area of use.
- Take care when placing the product in a location where a baby or a small animal is present.
- Do not bring your face to within 30 cm of the ozone outlet.
- Be aware that metals that rust easily and natural rubbers may deteriorate when they are exposed to ozone.
- The names, logos, and service marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maxell and other companies.
- Photos and illustrations may be different from the actual product.
- Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.