No.9140 Filament tape
Filament tapes are reinforced by yarns on film backing. For binding, fixing, packaging, etc.
Applications and Features
- For heavy duty packaging
- For heavy duty binding
- Tensile strength: 300Ｎ/10mm
|Holding power||Drop (min)||-|
- Test Method: In accordance with sliontec method.
Function Display icons
You can use the tape to the end, reducing rejects.
This product uses an environmentally sensitive adhesive compound, which uses no solvent and is free from toluene/xylene.
Common instructions for application
- Please remove any dirt, dusts, oils, etc., from surface of adherend before applying the tape.
- Please give sufficient pressure on the tape after applying to obtain necessary adhesion.
- Please store the tape in cool and dark place by avoiding heating agents such as direct sunlight and heaters.
- Please do not use them for electrical insulation purpose as it is out of application.
- Please do not apply tapes directly to furniture, walls, glass, PVC products, car bodies, etc., or adhesive residues, discoloration or peeling of paint may arise.
- Please do not stick tapes directly to skins unless the tapes are designed for the application to human skins, otherwise a rash or adhesive deposit may arise.
- Please confirm carefully for the selection of tape before in order to avoid adhesive residue and/or contamination to adherends that may arise by applications.
- Please consult with us when you use the tape for special applications or seem to use special applications.
- We described all values by measuring, but we do not mean to guarantee those values.
- Please confirm our production lead-time, since we need it longer for some products occasionally.
- We may change the specification of product without prior notice.
- Please be very careful when you use the tape. SLIONTEC does not hold any liabilities of the occurrence of damage that results from using of the tape.