No.8701 Electrically conductive adhesive tape
Electrically conductive adhesive tapes are products for electromagnetic shield, ground, etc., using conductive materials.
Applications and Features
- UL746C approved: (File №MH19371)
- Electrical resistivity (in thickness direction): 1.0×10-1Ω/(25.4mm)2
- Copper foil backing
|Holding power||Drop (min)||150|
|Electric resistivity (in thickness direction)||Ω/(25.4mm)2||1.0×10-1|
- Test Method: In accordance with sliontec method.
- Holding power: 40℃, 9.8N
Function Display icons
You can use the tape to the end, reducing rejects.
This product uses an environmentally sensitive adhesive compound, which uses no solvent and is free from toluene/xylene.
Common instructions for application
- Please remove any dirt, dusts, oils, etc., from surface of adherend before applying the tape.
- Please give sufficient pressure on the tape after applying to obtain necessary adhesion.
- Please store the tape in cool and dark place by avoiding heating agents such as direct sunlight and heaters.
- Please do not use them for electrical insulation purpose as it is out of application.
- Please do not apply tapes directly to furniture, walls, glass, PVC products, car bodies, etc., or adhesive residues, discoloration or peeling of paint may arise.
- Please do not stick tapes directly to skins unless the tapes are designed for the application to human skins, otherwise a rash or adhesive deposit may arise.
- Please confirm carefully for the selection of tape before in order to avoid adhesive residue and/or contamination to adherends that may arise by applications.
- Please consult with us when you use the tape for special applications or seem to use special applications.
- We described all values by measuring, but we do not mean to guarantee those values.
- Please confirm our production lead-time, since we need it longer for some products occasionally.
- We may change the specification of product without prior notice.
- Please be very careful when you use the tape. SLIONTEC does not hold any liabilities of the occurrence of damage that results from using of the tape.