No.5460 Double coated nonwoven fabric tape
Double coated nonwoven fabric tapes are from general purpose to value-added products.
Applications and Features
- General purpose, industry, agriculture, building materials
- Good heat and weather resistance
|Tack||Ball No.||1st: 15 2nd: 19|
|Holding power||Creep mm/24h||0.1|
- Test Method: In accordance with sliontec method.
- Holding power: 40℃, 9.8N
Function Display icons
You can use the tape to the end, reducing rejects.
This product uses an environmentally sensitive adhesive compound, which uses no solvent and is free from toluene/xylene.
Common instructions for application
- Please remove any dirt, dusts, oils, etc., from surface of adherend before applying the tape.
- Please give sufficient pressure on the tape after applying to obtain necessary adhesion.
- Please store the tape in cool and dark place by avoiding heating agents such as direct sunlight and heaters.
- Please do not use them for electrical insulation purpose as it is out of application.
- Please do not apply tapes directly to furniture, walls, glass, PVC products, car bodies, etc., or adhesive residues, discoloration or peeling of paint may arise.
- Please do not stick tapes directly to skins unless the tapes are designed for the application to human skins, otherwise a rash or adhesive deposit may arise.
- Please confirm carefully for the selection of tape before in order to avoid adhesive residue and/or contamination to adherends that may arise by applications.
- Please consult with us when you use the tape for special applications or seem to use special applications.
- We described all values by measuring, but we do not mean to guarantee those values.
- Please confirm our production lead-time, since we need it longer for some products occasionally.
- We may change the specification of product without prior notice.
- Please be very careful when you use the tape. SLIONTEC does not hold any liabilities of the occurrence of damage that results from using of the tape.