CLB (Coin Type Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery)
Developed by Maxell, the Coin Type Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery has a high-rate discharge characteristic of up to 2ItA (140mA), made possible by the battery's unique stacked electrode structure. This compact high-power battery is designed for small portable devices that have communication and charging functions. -Discharge capability of CLB2032 is approximately 40 times better*1
- Compared with Maxell's CR2032 at 60% available capacity
A unique stacked electrode structure enables power of up to 2ItA (140mA).
Separator-wrapped positive electrodes help prevent internal short-circuits. Safety is ensured even when external short-circuits occur.
Long Battery Life
Capacity retention; 90% after 500 cycles
(Cycle condition; Charge CCCV: 0.5ItA/4.2V, Discharge: 0.2ItA/E.V. = 3.0V, Temperature: 20 deg. C)
Higher battery capacity than primary batteries
(CR2032*2; 240mAh, CLB2032; 70mAh x 500 cycles = 35,000mAh)
- 2 Compared with Maxell's CR2032
Maxell has concentrated its original technologies, accumulated during the development of crimping and electrode coating technologies, into this highly reliable CLB battery. The stainless steel battery body minimizes battery swelling.
One small battery for multiple devices
- 3 Nominal capacity is according to the following conditions: Charge: 0.5ItA / 4.2V (CCCV) / End current 2mA, Discharge: 0.2ItA / E.V. = 3.0V, Temperature 20 deg. C
- 4 Dimensions and weight are for the battery itself, but may vary depending on terminal specifications and other factors.
- 5 100% charged
- Data and dimensions are not guaranteed. For further details, please contact us at your nearest Maxell office.
- Contents on this website are subject to change without notice.