CLB2032 Battery Unit
Maxell has developed CLB2032 battery unit that includes four control functions. This battery unit facilitates circuit design and can be installed quickly.
Small CLB2032 battery unit that includes four different battery control functions
With a diameter of 20mm*1 and a height of 5mm, this small battery unit includes a charge control, protection function, voltage regulator and low battery detector.
Facilitates circuit design
This CLB2032 battery unit has essential control circuits, enables easy circuit design and can be installed quickly.
Charge control function
The charging process is controlled automatically.
Under-voltage, over-voltage and other limitations are controlled automatically.
Voltage regulation (optional)
Voltages of between 3.7V and 0.8V are available with the CLB2032 battery unit’s DC/DC converter.
This supports easier circuit design from a primary battery to a rechargeable battery by using existing circuit designs.
Low battery detection (optional)
The CLB2032 battery unit can detect battery capacity after voltage conversion by the DC/DC converter when output voltage drops to a certain point. This indicates that the battery needs recharging.
- Diameter excludes projection.
|Charge (CV)||Discharge (CC)||Dimensions*5||Weight|
|CLB2032 BU||3.7/3.0*2||70||5.0||0 to +45||3.0 (2.7*4)||140||-20 to +60||20||5.0||3.8|
- 2 The DC/DC converter enables voltages of between 3.7V and 0.8V. 3.0V is an example.
- 3 Nominal capacity is according to the following conditions : Charge:0.5ItA/4.2V (CCCV)/End current 2mA, Discharge:0.2ItA/E.V.=3.0V, Temperature 20deg.C without DC/DC converter
- 4 2.7V means the under-voltage limit by the protection circuit
- 5 Dimensions and weight are for the product itself, but may vary depending on terminal specifications and other factors.
- 6 Diameter excludes projection.
- Charge status (CHG)
- Data and dimensions are not guaranteed. For further details, please contact us at your nearest Maxell office. -Contents on this website are subject to change without notice.