LTO Ultrium 2 Data Cartridge
A high-capacity data cartridge featuring 200 GB (or 400 GB compressed) data storage in a single cartridge.
High coercivity, ceramic-armor metal particles.
This technology enables the development of high quality and reliable data storage cartridges featuring high output, high S/N ratio, and low and stable error rate characteristics.
High-precision magnetic servo signal recording technology.
Maxell's recording technologies enable the recording of servo track signals with greater accuracy and obtain excellent servo track signal characteristics through the increased data track density of the Ultrium 2 format.
Data cartridge with excellent mechanical durability and reliability.
A highly reliable data cartridge with low error rates and improved magnetic tape physical properties was developed. This cartridge has passed the million-head-pass test in a high-speed Ultrium 2 drive. High precision molding and process technologies also ensure superior mechanical durability in 20,000 times load/unload testing.
Superior dimensionally stable basefilm.
The PEN basefilm featuring dimensional stability is used as a basefilm to ensure stable data reading and writing performance for high-density recording and long-lasting archiving.
Additional user benefits.
The non-contact memory (4KB) inside the cartridge provides high-speed data search and supports cartridge management, particularly in library systems.
( 2:1 compressed )
|Maximum transfer rate
( 2:1 compressed )
|Cartridge dimension||102.0 x 105.4 x 21.5mm|
|Operating environment||10-45℃/10-80%RH max. wet-bulb temperature 26℃|
max. wet-bulb temperature 26℃
LTO Library Packs
- 20 tape cartridges are packaged with the user-friendly "Library Pack"
- Library pack case can be used as storage and stacked up to 10 layers
- Easy tape library upload
- Suitable for large-sized libraries
- Unique thermo-formed packaging is recyclable
- Eliminates unnecessary packaging
- Tapes are available with custom Tri-Optic Bar Code labels
LTO Ultrium Universal Cleaning Cartridge (UCC)
- Number of cleaning : 15-50 (drive dependent)
- Maxell UCC can clean all LTO Ultrium drives with UCC dedicated firmware installed.
- All features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Linear Tape-Open, LTO, the LTO Logo, Ultrium and the Ultrium Logo are registered trademarks of HPE, IBM and Quantum in the US and other countries.
- [General - FAQ for computer tapes] : How should I care for computer tapes during transportation?
- [General - FAQ for computer tapes] : What information should I include when I send computer tapes to a reference service?
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : Why is it taking so long for the media drive to load the computer tape?
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : A strange sound is heard after I insert a computer tape into the media drive.
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : The cartridge ejected after being inserted into the drive but before being read.
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : I cannot share computer tapes with some types of media drive.
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : The drive does not load a computer tape after it has been inserted.
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : What will happen if the drive is not cleaned for a long time?
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : Why does the drive's cleaning lamp come on all the time?
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : Why doesn't the drive's cleaning lamp turn off after cleaning?
- [DLT/SDLT - FAQ for computer tapes] : Why do errors occur when I record data to a computer tape for backup?